▶ DEC 7: Open online #menswork groups for men at 11am and 6pm. Please register at https://www.sacredbodies.ca/monthlywork
- Today's suggested practice: Day 5 of this month's practice... (see below)
- My playlist while writing today's meditation: Handel, Messiah: For behold, darkness shall cover the earth https://music.apple.com/ca/album/messiah-hwv-56-no-10-for-behold-darkness-shall-cover/1452142723?i=1452142917
- My morning practice: 5:30am: 60 minutes, physical , yogic practice, including Meditation for Trust
- My vulnerability practice: Breathing deeply I allow this silence to deepen, to become sacred beyond my imagining.
Hans Peter Meyer
VIDEOLearn to trust yourself
To make it all holy, sacred.
To acknowledge the miracle of this breath, this moment.
And then, to bow to the wonder of this body —feeling so much, so tender to everything, so awake to awe!
What can I do to take myself deeper than I’ve trust myself to go? To allow myself to be fully nourished by this breath, this moment, this dark unknown place I am stepping into?
To make it all so holy that I understand both my own divinty —and hers. And knowing this in my body beyond words, to submit to her needs as my calling? This is what I ask, as I breathe, to become so humble and so profoundly in service to the wonder that she is in my life.
It is the paradox of love that in giving everything, everything becomes available to me.
But what a risk! To give everything… Am I ready to be so diminished?
We may all be born of the most High. We may all be gods and goddesses. We may…
But my actions and my thoughts are a testament to my disbelief in this holiness.
Thus: the painful pulling back of the thick skin I’ve grown, the breaking open of the carapace that I’ve painfully accreted around myself, my body, my heart.
Thus: myself, here, and now.
“The things that I do you can do also. Even greater things…” (John 14:12) What is this greatness that I resist? It may only be in surrendering my desire for greatness, for riches, for success, for love that I open myself to receive what is mine. To become so humble… To relinquish the power of the Warrior for the wisdom and the magic of the husbandman…
As I walk this path I’ve come to know it as the path to my sacred masculine, the path to embodying the beautiful and the powerful presence that penetrates my love, that holds my love as she blossoms her sorrow, her sacrifice, her solitude into her radiance as herself, a goddess.
In these dark days of wintertime I remember that this flowering is something and somehow in a distant season. Today, in this season, I am the guardian of her slow & silent solitude…
I am not a warrior. I am not forcing this blossoming. I am here. Standing with my heart open. Knowing. And yes, aching for that distant season… attending as her husbandman even in this cold and dark and distant season.
🌀Your four fast tools to return into alignment with yourself:
- Recognize you are out of alignment (through your feelings)
- Forgive yourself for it
- Remember …how you would like to feel instead of what you are feeling now…
- Ask for help to transform, to open up, what is it that you need help with? ASK!(Tim and Marieke, Kundalini Yoga School, Manifestation sadhana, Day 9)
🌀 Be patientWater her, nurture herAnd let her grow.She’s the most beautifulThing in the garden.(Anup Sohanta @noop on Instagram)
🌀 ...a good marriage is one in which each partner appoints the other to be the guardian of his solitude, and thus they show each other the greatest possible trust.... ( Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet)
🌀You are beautiful. (My beloved, my Oracle & Siren)
TODAY'S SUGGESTED PRACTICE
Day 5 of this month's practice, take 6 minutes today to sit and listen to “The Longing”…
Please read through first, then ...
• Today, sit (or stand) in stillness as you listen and chant, or simply listen to this song, let this question stir within you…. There is in you a seed, a flower that will blossom, in its own time, in its own season. Feel that seed, not even a green shoot to show that it is alive to your attention, but know that it is there. And now, wonder. Wonder, How beautiful am I, not yet known to myself?
• Begin by closing your eyes and aligning your body into its truest, most elegant posture, tucking your chin to lift your heart, tilting your pelvis to straighten your spine. Become still, more still than you've ever been. Your alignment is the physical training for trustworthiness. Bring your hands to your heart, right (masculine) over left (feminine).
• Focus on feeling the vibration. That is all.
• Set your timer for 6 minutes or listen to “The Longing” by M Path here:
• As the timer signals or the song ends allow your eyes to slowly open. Take three, relaxed breath cycles, no pressing, no effort, and feel yourself full, without thoughts, open. Safe to receive. Then, step into your day, letting the mantra echo as a nourishing vibration whenever you become still. You don't need to DO anything. Let the world come to you with its demands, its complaints, and yes, its endless tide of gifts and blessings.✨
Ps. You are so much more than a warrior… This path is the Path of the Sacred Masculine, the path of the husbandman. It is a path of nervous system training. I am looking for up to six men to walk this path with me in 2023, men who would lead and teach other men. Earlybird registration for men’s nervous system training (Path of the Sacred Masculine, Part I: Basic Six) is now open until December 15 at http://sacredbodies.ca/earlybird
Please share with men who you think are ready for this path….