- Today's suggested practice: Day 10 of this month's practice... (see below)
- My playlist while writing today's meditation: Couperin, Pieces de clavecin, Book 4 21e https://music.apple.com/ca/album/pieces-de-clavecin-book-4-la-couperin-21e-ordre/214216997?i=214217002
- My morning practice: 4am: 75 minutes, physical , yogic practice, including Meditation for Grounding & Heart Expansion
- My vulnerability practice: There is nothing to do but surrender to Her flow… It’s all beyond me, but I am enough
Hans Peter Meyer
Guys, feminism is not the problem
The days are getting colder. The silence feels deeper. I’ve had dreams. So much confusion.
But this I know: Being true to what this heart speaks, and practicing, to build my nervous system capacity to hold what this heart speaks, this is my way.
The wonder & the awe of Her radiance, Her flow: I only experience this when I stand here, yes even here in this dark & cold & silent moment. To be this deep…
A man apologized recently, for “ghosting.” And I thought, how sad, that we have to patholagize the very natural act of withdrawing from the incessant demands of communication.
Today, In my world, there is no “ghosting.” There are only people who are drawn to be together, or drawn to their own solitude. The reasons why you may be drawn to me, or drawn to be alone, these are, really, none of my business.
My business? To be who I am.
And so I practice. And silence and solitude are necessary parts of my practice.
Why she needs solitude, silence, distance —I can imagine, but I don’t know; and really, again, it’s none of my business.
My business is holding this heart open.
My business is to breathe into the stable and deep-rooted structure of this posture.
My business is to create and hold a safe space for Her to flow into. For her to dance in, when and if she chooses to dance here, for me. For herself.
In solitude I learn to that I am enough.
In my solitude and when I breathe, I allow myself to be enough.
🌀If the value no longer exists, then it’s time to shift the rules. Your life was created to invent and innovate the future, not blindly follow the rules from the past. (Guru Singh and Guruperkarma Kaur)
🌀The Conscious Warrior is continuously refining his deepest purpose through dedicated time in solitude and in the company of other conscious men. (John Wineland, Precept 10)
🌀You are beautiful. (My beloved, my Oracle & Siren)
TODAY'S SUGGESTED PRACTICE
Day 10 of this month's practice, take 1 minute today to sit and listen to, or chant, the deep Aum (Om) mantra... The “universal sound”…
Please read through first, then ...
• Today, sit (or stand) in stillness as you listen and chant, or simply listen to this mantra, let this question stir within you…. Do I have the silence I need to begin to hear my own, deep, internal voice? Do I give others the silence they need to hear —and speak— their deep truth? We are all wanting to be heard. Some of us are only just beginning to speak…
• Begin by closing your eyes and aligning your body into its truest, most elegant posture, tucking your chin to lift your heart, tilting your pelvis to straighten your spine. Become still, more still than you've ever been. Your alignment is the physical training for trustworthiness. Bring your hands to your heart, right (masculine) over left (feminine).
• Focus on feeling the vibration. That is all.
• Set your timer for 1 minutes or listen to the mantra sung by Sad Guru here: https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxyG7B0jR_kH8VHLIUixJH6bABoGRAFBKu (I recommend setting your timer for 11 minutes and having this on repeat).
• As the timer signals or the mantra ends allow your eyes to slowly open. Take three, relaxed breath cycles, no pressing, no effort, and feel yourself full, without thoughts, open. Safe to receive. Then, step into your day, letting the mantra echo as a nourishing vibration whenever you become still. You don't need to DO anything. Let the world come to you with its demands, its complaints, and yes, its endless tide of gifts and blessings.✨