- Today's suggested practice: Day 15 of seven minutes to see clearly .... (see below)
- My playlist while writing today's meditation: Verdi, Requiem: Offertorium
- My morning practice: 45 minutes with short warm-up, Linking with the Infinite mantra and pranayama, followed by Solving Communication Problems kriya (if you'd like guidance on making this your morning practice, book a 45-minute vulnerability session)
- My vulnerability practice: Allowing myself to feel her trust —and adding nothing, demanding nothing, no certainty, no commitments, simply knowing my clarity
—Hans Peter Meyer
To practice during the "ambrosial hours," the Amrit Vela, before sunrise, is a gift I give myself. Today I slept in until almost 6am. An indulgence: to recover from travels in the comfort of this bed. A "cloud" she calls it. And yes, a could that carries me through the night to my practice in the Amrit Vela.
The gift of today's sleep-in? The conversation of the ravens.
What are they saying? I don't know. It's none of my business. But I am reminded to listen to it all, to listen beyond comprehension. Let the sounds and the silences and the cacophony of the world resonate, somehow all of it moving me closer to who I am.
We are in a new place and I need to be listening.
I see her. I hear her silent need to be held, firmly and lightly, that she may be relieved of her burdens, that she may fly. I am afraid of her flying. And, fearful, I know myself again on a threshold. Always, the moving towards the unknown beyond my capacities, my certainties. Without holding back. Moving into her beckoning darkness...
I see her. She knows this. She trusts this, now. She shows me that I am trustworthy. Her eyes, her breath, her movement. Her soft and subtle words. My oracle, telling me I am trustworthy in the only way her body knows how to tell me to keep moving into this underworld of hers... She too is at the threshold. She waits for me as she flies away...
I see her. Seen, she begins to open, beckoning. Letting me know she is seen, heard, felt, in some way understood, accepted. Appreciated. But above all, seen and accepted. Feeling into her trust I relax and step across the threshold... afraid yet aware that all that is required in this moment is everything, and above all my clarity: I see her, and I allow myself to be carried further on the wings of her trust.
TODAY’S INSPIRATIONS 🌀When you get stuck in this level of need for security it’s good to get clear about what you really want: Certainty or Clarity?
Sometimes we think we want certainty, because that gives us the idea that all is well, but actually what we really want is clarity: the capacity to act wisely and clearly …seeing which steps and actions we need to take when the time is there.
Remember this very important fact:
Certainty always lasts just for a little while and can change any moment. Clarity is something we can rely on in every situation. (Tim & Marieke, Kundalini Yoga School, Destress sadhana, Day 14)
🌀For the Masculine: Stop hoping for a completion in anything in life. (David Deida, Way of the Superior Man)
🌀You are not like that now. (My beloved, my Oracle)
TODAY'S SUGGESTED PRACTICE Day 14 of this month's practice, seven minutes to become transparent with clarity....
Please read through first, then ...
- If you don't have the Mera Man Loche on iTunes https://is.gd/uqOxd8 you'll find it here on YouTube:
This is a song of longing and devotion and self-discovery. You will listen and feel the clarity of your being, your divinity while you are...
- Align yourself while sitting. Let your body settle into its weight. Feel the earth below holding you. Feel your spine drawn upward out of your pelvis, the crown of your head drawn into the stars above. Breathe slowly through your nostrils, deeply into your belly, letting it soften, become round. As you exhale, gently pulling up from your perineum, sex organs, navel and drawing this receding breath up through your body and out through your nose. And again, becoming very clear about this simply breath and body pattern that is the basis for your clarity, your presence in this moment...
- Turn the music on and close your eyes. Let your breathing become ever more slow, ever more fully into your belly.... You are on a threshold of relaxed and firm, full and empty, wise with experience and new to this moment, your presence deeper and higher and wider with every breath. Solid. Unassailable.
- Draw your eyes, closed, in and up towards the middle of your brow point. Bring your tongue to the roof of your mouth. These actions stimulate your frontal lobe, your pituitary gland, bringing focus, stimulating your intuition and your ever-clearer sense of who you are, where you are, what this moment needs, what love needs in this moment. Breathe into this eye posture (drishti). Every breath deeper. Every breath giving you greater sense of being. Let the next few moments be all about becoming more simple in who you are, clearer in who you are: posture (spine, eyes), breath —that is all you are in this moment. Become this clear: you are nothing but posture and breath in this moment.
- As the song ends, relax your eyes and bring your awareness back to your breath. Take three gentle, relaxed breath cycles, without effort, and opening, your eyes again step your day KNOWING yourself clear of purpose and heart. Every interaction, every moment deepened by your posture, your breath, your awareness of your penetrative clarity.